- Personal tips with guest interviews
- Ambitious women who want to go above and beyond to unlock their inner boss
Discover how quickly you can find your most confident, savvy, and ambitious self, and become the boss of your career AND life.
We don’t learn nearly enough about money and business in school, which is ridiculous! Even if we study business, we don’t get enough real-life business education. If you can relate, Nicole Lapin might just have the solution for you. The Boss School is a 12-lesson business course that expands on the lessons in my wildly popular book Boss Bitch, A Simple 12-Step Plan to Take Charge of Your Career.
The Boss School is easy to understand (jargon-free) and easy to access through your mobile phone or computer, whenever you want. In fact, if you get started now, you could see positive changes at your job or business in just a few short weeks. Imagine what it would be like to be able to confidently and assertively speak up in a meeting… Or to see that higher number on your paystub after asking your boss for that raise you deserve… And what it would be like to fully take charge of your life and career no matter where you are, as the boss of YOU. adventure class.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Set goals and achieve them – Find out what you really want, across the board, so you can go out there and get it.
- Get more done – You’ll discover how to be more productive AND get more time for yourself.
- Build your personal brand – Throughout all the jobs you’ll have, the only constant is YOU.
- Speak with confidence – You’ll learn how to communicate like a boss.
- Find your dream job – If you’re not stoked on where you work right now, find out how to make a change for the better.
- Build a network – You’ll learn how to build a network that will help you throughout your career.
- Get great job offers – Nail that interview and get the money that you want.
- Become a better leader – Discover how to work with others in a way that is authentic to you to create a win-win environment.
- Get a business off the ground – You’ll learn the ins and outs of getting started in your own business to set yourself up for success.
- Find help with your new business – Avoid burnout by finding and recruiting the right people to work with you.